The Dr. Pen Ultima A6S Professional Plus Microneedling Pen sets a new benchmark in microneedling that delivers the most advanced and innovative microneedling technology to allow you to experience salon-quality results at home. Bright and beautiful in an ultra-luxe matte teal finish, Dr. Pen Ultima A6S Professional Plus is the perfect addition to any bathroom vanity.
Dr. Pen Ultima A6S Benefits
- Powerful motor 16,000 – 18,000RPM giving you greater surface area coverage.
- The only Dr. Pen that has a 42 pin cartridge; perfect for use on the body.
- Built-in LED Display Screen and six-speed settings
- Smart Memory that remembers your usage patterns to give you the ultimate in customized treatment options.
- Dual powered – use with a plug-in adapter and 6-foot cord, or wirelessly with two batteries for portability.
Microneedling with the Dr. Pen Ultima A6S is proven to improve the appearance of
• Signs of aging
• Scars, such as acne, surgical or other textural irregularities
• Stretch marks
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Hair loss and Alopecia
• Enlarged pores
• Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
• Sun damage
• Uneven skin tone
• Loose skin
• Dull/dehydrated skin
Microneedling helps promote
• Smoother, more radiant skin
• Brighter complexion
• Minimises the appearance of pores
• Even skin tone
• Hair growth
• Firming and tightening skin
• Production of collagen and elastin
• Production absorption
How does microneedling work?
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilized before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilized. Here are the steps to sterilize microneedling cartridges:
How to use the Dr. Pen Ultima A6S Plus Microneedling Pen:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilization; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilization process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilization container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilization is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.